Once here you will
– Be involved in everything related to relational (and also NoSQL) databases: design, maintenance, migrations, administration, configuration, etc.
– Take part in efforts to scale and improve the Data Warehouse
– Educate developers and engineers about the best practices in clean database design
– Perform audits of existing databases, figure out possible improvements and ways to implement them efficiently
What you will bring along
– Exceptional knowledge of PostgreSQL (experience with MySQL is a plus).
– Fluency in at least one scripting language (preferably Python).
– Knowledge of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) is a plus.
– Detective-level attention to detail and self-discipline that others would admire.
– Language skills: English full professional proficiency
– Excitement to work with cutting-edge technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done
What we offer
– High degree of autonomy
– Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
– Individual Professional Development Budget
– Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
– Flat hierarchy and open communication
– Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
– A stack of the most modern technologies
– Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org